QUELL Fish Oil EPA/DHA Plus D is exclusively manufactured for Douglas Laboratories. It is a superior fish oil that is highly concentrated and pure. No chemicals are used in extraction, so the resulting product has the highest purity available.
- EPA and DHA support neurological, cardiovascular, vision, joint and immune health. Both are also critical during pregnancy for fetal development.
- Vitamin D supports calcium absorption and bone strength.
- QUELL Fish Oil is unique among other fish oils for its supercritical extraction, purity, bioavailability and concentrations.
- It is offered in fish gelatin softgels, and the taste and smell of fish is significantly reduced due to the supercritical extraction.
- EPA/DHA plus D contains a 3:2 ratio of EPA to DHA plus 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 per one softgel.
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 softgel daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving ......%DV
Calories from Fat….10
Total Fat....1.3 g 2%
Vitamin D3........1,000 IU 250%
Omega-3 Supercritical Co2
Triglyceride Concentrate….1,250 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) ....600 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid).....400 mg
*Daily Value not established.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule, from fish [Tilapia]), glycerin, water, natural-source mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract (leaf) This product contains fish oil (anchovies, sardines, mackerel).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.